Frequently Asked Questions

Serving Canadians and Immigrant Communities


What Services Do You Offer?

We are a general practice firm.

We specialize in immigration law, family law, real estate law, criminal law and business law.

How Can I Contact You?

You can contact us via:
Phone: 1-855-522-5290
Fax: 1-647-694-1616

For existing clients, please contact the person in-charge of your file.

What Should I Bring During Consultation?

Please bring two (2) government-issued IDs for yourself (passport, driver’s license, photo ID or SIN. OHIP not accepted).

Is There A Fee For A Consultation?

Our consultation fee is $250 (plus 13% tax). We allot 30 minutes for the consultation. Additional fees* will be added if consultation exceeds 30 minutes based on the following professional hourly rates:

  • Senior Lawyer – $500
  • Junior Lawyer – $275
  • Immigration Consultant – $225

Consultation fee paid may be waived or may be credited to the full amount for any legal or immigration service that will be availed upon management discretion. Applicable rate to handle your matter will be discussed after your consultation.

***Our professional staff may provide initial screening for FREE.***

Can I Consult Over The Phone?

We strongly recommend in-person consultation for the lawyer to properly advise you. Due to Covid-19, we are now offering virtual legal consultation.  Please get in touch with our office for further details.

What Payment Mode Do You Accept?

We accept cash, credit card, cheque or interac transfer (subject to certain restrictions set by the Law Society of Ontario.)

What If I Cannot Make It To My Appointment?

Please advise our office at least one-full (24 hours) day before your scheduled appointment.

I Am Running Late For My Appointment. Can I Still Come In?

Please give our office a call at 1-855-522-5290 if you are late for your appointment. We will try to accommodate you depending on the schedule of the lawyer.

What Are Your Hours Of Operation?

Our office is open from 9:00 am.- 6:00 pm. from Monday to Friday.
Saturdays strictly by appointment. You need to wait for our confirmation prior to coming to our office.

We are closed on Sundays and Canadian holidays.

Do You Accept Walk-Ins?

Yes, we do welcome walk-ins. Depending on the matter and the availability of the lawyer and office staff, we may be able to assist you on the same day you walked-in. If not, we will set an appointment with you.

What Is Your Address?

We are located at 168B Eglinton Ave E, ON M4P 1A6.

We are located near the office of the Philippine Consulate General. Major intersection is Yonge and Eglinton. The nearest subway station is Eglinton Station.

Is There Parking?

Nearest public parking is located at 150 Eglinton Avenue (approx. 2-minute walk from our office).

Street parking is likewise available but limited and within certain hours only.

Excellent Service Guaranteed

“Having a good law firm is an important part of creating a strong support system for you and your family. Having a family lawyer is a relationship that lasts a lifetime. They cover the personal, business and estate legalities of your interests. Their service is passed-on to your next generation (heirs) as they are the protectors and implementors of your will. That is why the level of trust, confidentiality, dependability, integrity and quality of service matters the most.”

Beverly Vergel


“Thanks for all your assistance with our real estate matters. Jake had been very nice and accomodating to us. More success to JCA Law in all your future endeavors. God bless!”

Ginkee Jane



Other Services


Real Estate purchase, sale and mortgage closings for residential properties.



Child Custody and Divorce Lawyer in Toronto. Child Custody/Access and Support, Applications; Spousal Support and Equalization Claims; Separation and Pre-nuptial Agreements; Domestic Contracts and other legal services involving Family Law. Our child custody and divorce lawyer provides practical advice for legal family matters in a practical manner.



Immigration Lawyer in Toronto for PR & Open Work Permit Applications for Live-in Caregivers, Work Permit Extension, Family Sponsorships (dependent child, spouse, common-law or conjugal partner); Student & Visit Visa; PR Card Renewal; Citizenship, Express Entry, and LMIA Applications.


Main Office

168B Eglinton Ave East, Toronto, ON M4P 1A6

Call Us

(855) 522-5290


Share This