The JCA Law offers you a full range of exceptional immigration legal services

Effective Legal Support For
Citizenship And Immigration

Immigration Law

Our brilliant team in JCA Law offers you a full range of exceptional immigration legal services in Canada, including professional legal advice on:

Citizenship applications

Visitor visa applications

Skilled worker permits

Permanent and temporary residencies

Family Sponsorship Basic Requirements

A Permanent Resident or Canadian Citizen

18 years of age and above

You are not applied nor a recipient of social assistance for a reason other than disability

2X2 picture

Undischarged bankrupt under the bankruptcy & Insolvency Act.

Is It Really Possible To Move To Canada? Absolutely Yes!

Canada is a country built by immigrants, and its socioeconomic spheres rely heavily on immigration. JCA Law will help you make the process simpler and lessen the burden you carry by assessing your situation and coming up with the best conclusion to help your move be easier and more manageable.

Am I allowed to sponsor since I am 18 years old?

In sponsorship, a sponsor is a petitioner of an immigrant petition for a family member, be it a child, a spouse, or other relatives. A Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada who is at least at the age of majority (18 years old) is allowed to sponsor relatives to Canada.

The relatives will be allowed to live, study, and work in Canada if they become permanent residents.

Call JCA Law Today And Find Out How I Can Help.

Arrange a free 15-minute consultation* by sending us an email using our online form. You can also call us at 1-855-522-5290. Visit our Facebook page for more updates.

*terms and conditions apply